All payments are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the credit/debit card of the account holder. Refunds are applicable if the service is not received, withheld, or not required anymore. You should contact the consular section at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)2072626856 to issue the refund.
- Payments will normally reach the Consulate account to which you are making a payment, however, please keep and show proof of payment on the day of your appointment.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, nevertheless, we will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- Cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier. If payment is declined, you should check with your bank/payment provider and verify if the payment has been deducted from your account.
- The payment of any sums does not guarantee you an appointment or indicate the existence or any commitment with Embassy or Consular Section. You should do this at the appointment site or contact the consular section.
- All payments made through this online facility must be made in pounds sterling. Any currency conversion costs or any other charges incurred in making the payment or processing a refund shall be borne and assumed by the payee.