22 August, 2016

Under 18

Dominican minors residing abroad DO NOT require special documents to travel to the Dominican Republic as long as they enter and leave the country with the same person(s).

If a child will be departing the country with a different person than he or she entered with, a legal document must be obtained as proof that this has been authorised by the parents or guardian. This document must take the form of a letter of consent from the parents or legal guardian, signed in front of a notary public or solicitor. The document must contain the names and passport numbers of the persons accompanying the child on both legs of the journey and the dates of outward and return travel.