To apply for one year student visa for the Dominican Republic each person must provide the following:
- 1 photo
- Letter of acceptance from a registered and recognised school, institute or university.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- A letter from doctor / GP stating that you are in good health.
- Most recent bank statement of the bank account of the person funding the journey or proof of funds.
- Application form.
- The visa fee: £200.00, non-refundable, payable at the time of application, either in cash, postal order or banker’s draft. We do not accept personal cheques.
If sent by post, please provide us with a stamped self-addressed envelope.